Michigan COVID-19 Business Response Center
State & Federal Government Updates
- Employee Health Screening App for Employers
- MI OSHA Workplace Safety Guidance
- Executive Order 2020-161: Safety guidance for all businesses
- Business Re-Opening Checklist
- MI OSHA Guidelines for Employers
- Executive Order 2020-160: Safe Start Order Amended 7/29/20
- MI Safe Start Map [Regional risk dashboard]
- Work Share program for Michigan employers
- CDC’s Guidance for Businesses/Employers
- MI Safe Start Plan
- Unemployment Information for Employers
State Return to Work Guidelines
Construction – May 7
Manufacturing – May 11
Business Leaders for Michigan is working to help employers, associations and our state respond quickly and effectively to the COVID-19 global health emergency by gathering best practices from global companies and the most up-to-date information from state & national government sources.
Ways to help
The Michigan Health & Hospital Association has compiled a list of hospitals statewide with donation information.
The Michigan Community Service Commission seeks volunteers in many different categories, from health care workers to community assistance.
Financial, material and in-kind donations can be directed to the Michigan Community Service Commission at COVID19donations@michigan.gov or 517-335-4295.
Current most pressing needs:
• Hospital gowns
• Sanitizer (Hand/Wipe)
• Surgical masks N95-N100
• No-touch thermometer
DONATIONS: Large corporations or individuals offering in-kind services, manpower, etc.) contact Ghida Dagher
SELLING: Businesses selling protective gear, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PROCUREMENT/SUPPLIER CAPABILITIES: https://pmbc.connect.space/covid19/forms
PROVIDING SPACE: Available facilities such as warehouses or hotels for self-quarantining or makeshift hospitals, contact Elizabeth Hertel