Michigan COVID-19 Business Response Center
State & Federal Government Updates
- Executive Order: Expanded emergency and disaster declaration [April 1]
- Treasury Encourages Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 to Use Employee Retention Credit
- Unemployment Information for Employers
- Governor’s Guidance for Business on Essential Workforce
- Pure Michigan Business Connect offering grants to manufacturers looking to retool and produce critical health and human service supplies
Business Leaders for Michigan is working to help employers, associations and our state respond quickly and effectively to the COVID-19 global health emergency by gathering best practices from global companies and the most up-to-date information from state & national government sources.
Ways to help
The Michigan Health & Hospital Association has compiled a list of hospitals statewide with donation information.
The Michigan Community Service Commission seeks volunteers in many different categories, from health care workers to community assistance.
Financial, material and in-kind donations can be directed to the Michigan Community Service Commission at COVID19@email@example.com or 517-335-4295.
Current most pressing needs:
• Hospital gowns
• Sanitizer (Hand/Wipe)
• Surgical masks N95-N100
• No-touch thermometer
DONATIONS: Large corporations or individuals offering in-kind services, manpower, etc.) contact Ghida Dagher
SELLING: Businesses selling protective gear, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PROCUREMENT/SUPPLIER CAPABILITIES: https://pmbc.connect.space/covid19/forms
PROVIDING SPACE: Available facilities such as warehouses or hotels for self-quarantining or makeshift hospitals, contact Elizabeth Hertel